With V-day just around the corner, there's a lot to love around here.
- The Theater has what your heart desires — indie bands, love songs, and latin jazz.
- Almost over the next hurdle, SEEDArts wants you to share your love for the Cinema.
- You too can serenade your sweetie — with your uke.
- Show yourself some love. You can join in weekly meditations and attend Judy's retreat for women.
- Mayor McGinn wants to talk with you. He'll be at the Royal Esquire Club this weekend.
- Do you have international tastes? Taste International can take care of that.
- Let the good times roll on Fat Tuesday, a benefit for the food bank.
- Our historical society has a new book about the Rainier Valley.
- In Citizen discussion, there are 41 townhomes on the way, a new Yoga/Pilates class, and a report-out from the neighborhood's public safety meeting.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.