Dunno about you, but when it feels like the world's coming apart at the seams, the Wikli finds its inspiration in all the cool ways that Citizens keep our place together. It's all right here — you just have to step out and join in.
- Right at your doorstep, Seattle celebrates International Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day.
- Come as you are to Columbia City's Church of Hope.
- Laisse les bons temps rouler at Maxim's — a shindig to benefit the food bank
- Pimp your ride at Bike Works' annual warehouse sale.
- Variety like nowhere else at the Theater.
- A Citizen offers weekly meditation sessions, for free.
- The Historical Society has a new book about the old neighborhood.
- Hit us with your best shot, in our photo group.
- On our discussion board, there's an office suite for rent, a future hole in the ground, and more.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.