|image by Diana Vinh|
When the world seems to be coming apart at the seams…
let's see, I'm sure we've got a needle and thread around here somewhere.
Citizens are stepping up to do what they can (and can they ever) to make things work.
- Our freedom socialists put on a Thanksgiving feast for everybody.
- Our Church of Hope draws on local star-power to benefit the hungry.
- There's a benefit for Occupy Seattle at the Theater.
- Andaluz toasts its patrons.
- Kathleen raises an army of uke players.
- A socialist and an anarchist walk into a forum: no joke.
- The 32nd St Singers harmonize in place.
- The luck o' the Irish comes to the Valley via Arts Gumbo.
The tool that feeds our blogossiphere and Citizen posts disappeared this week — Google giveth, and Google taketh away. We'll puzzle through the best way to get it up and running again. In the meantime, you can still discuss to your heart's content.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.