|Thanks James Callan. Please share your flickr treats in our photo group.|
Click through to treat yourself to a grab-bag of wikid neighborhood news.
- The CC Business Association opens its doors for trick-or-treaters.
- Up the hill, there's a haunted house to thrill you in the fright on 44th.
- It's Halloween all week long at the Columbia City Theater.
- Lakewood Seward Park Community Club puts on its annual ice cream social.
- This weekend is Neighborcare's Pumpkin Push at Seward Park.
- Team up with neighbors in kicking Stinky Bob out of Seward Park.
- Take a stroll from LINK to lake.
- Last of the series, Valley Vibes features a legacy at the RVCC.
- A feminist socialist and an anarchist go head to head.
- Shelley invites you to check out the 32nd St singers.
- Ali is putting on a money workshop for women
- Tiffany discusses neurodevelopmental disorders.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Tino and Ian are putting on a wine tasting party.
- Amber posts about schools of distinction and a busted grow operation.
- In Citizen discussion,
- You can get free trees for your yard.
- You have unused canning jars — trade them for applesauce?
- More break-ins.
- Hillman Citizens discuss SEDC nominations, a potluck, and recommendations for stump grinders.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.