|thanks Sound on the Sound|
Everybody's got their thing. It might be some mouth-watering chocolate truffles at the farmers market, beer and sausage at Oktoberfest, an original orchestral piece, latin rhythms, or indie rock. It's your thing — come on out and share it.
- Davey leads a fleet of Columbia Cyclezens to Saturday's Moving Planet.
- It gets better every week at the farmers market.
- The B'shnorkestra peforms eight new works at the RVCC.
- Oktoberfest comes to LSPCC next week.
- The Maldives and Grand Hallway put on a benefit concert at the CCT.
- Put it on your calendar: October's Valley Vibes concert.
- Dig deep and uncover your own hidden river — voice lessons.
- Arts in Motion offers Friday nights out.
- Joan's art classes start next week.
- In our blogossiphere,
- La Medusa has a happy hour.
- Orcas Landing offers a hint of Angies.
- Voracious can't get enough of the bakery.
- In Citizen discussion,
- More details about Verve's closing.
- a handyperson request
- A Citizen has found your class ring.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.