|a photo exhibit for BikeWorks|
This week our basket brimmeth over. There's news of a community potluck lunch and a dinner, an arts fair, a celebration of Ethiopian culture, a historical tour, a photo exhibit and much, much more.
- Children, start yer engines… It's the Zucchini 500 at Wednesday's farmers market.
- Join the Valley & Mountain in fellowship.
- The Church of Hope and Bike Works coordinate a photo exhibit of a 4,000-mile ride.
- The Theater hosts a great Seattle singer-songwriter, and more.
- Arts In Motion puts on a community arts fair.
- Delicious and delightful — take part in this community dinner.
- These after-school classes at City Art Farm are a hit.
- The business association is putting together a potluck in the park.
- Experience Ethiopia with Arts Gumbo.
- The Historical Society offers to walk you through the neighborhoood's back alleys.
- Take up yoga with Julie.
- Do you have some choice photos of Seward Park? This group's for you.
- Take a tour of the world along MLK.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Erica reviews El Pilón, our local Puerto Rican restaurant.
- The food bank is looking for some good folks.
- A home invasion robbery report.
- Orca K8 takes its students to Seward Park.
- Amber covers Verve's planned closure.
- In Citizens' discussion,
- Citizens alert neighbors to bold break-ins and door-to-door scams.
- Verve closing, Rookies opening.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.