It's taken an extra caffeinated boost to get us going, but our Wikli's buzzin' now. Be sure to check out our latest.
- The twitterverse tells us that Verve is closing.
- Julie offers classes in vinyasa yoga.
- The Columbia City Chuch of Hope celebrates creation.
- Angie's looking for space to teach acupuncture.
- Joan teaches a range of after-school classes at City Art Farm.
- The Precinct is putting on a picnic, and you're invited.
- Kathleen wants you to strum along with her uke classes, and she's got two community choruses — for adults and kids.
- The library recognizes its summer readers.
- Jeff invites you to join him in meditation.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Valley Vibes entertains this weekend.
- Police nab a suspect.
- Graham Hill School's community paints a whale in the street.
- Rainier Vista celebrates its harvest.
- Orca's garden supplies the food bank.
- In Citizens' discussion
- some details about Rookies, our new sports bar
- housing wanted and offered
- computer help for free
- Hillman Citizens offer dog walking, free stuff, and community classes.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.