|thanks James Callan|
Sometimes there's nothing better than a cloudless sky. That sun sure is enticing, so this one's a bi-Wikli. We're clearing out next week to bask for awhile.
- Wednesday's forecast calls for sun, sun, sun — and what better place to enjoy it than at your neighborhood farmers market.
- Our library celebrates its summer readers.
- Put BeatWalk on your calendar — last one of the season.
- With the Theater's lineup you can get goofy, cry in your whiskey, or relive your prom.
- Nia — it's like chocolate.
- Hit the road with the Dames
- Practice weekly meditation in the Soto Zen tradition.
- Columbia City's Church of Hope invites you to put summer in a bottle.
- In our blogossiphere,
- The RVP covers a fire station centennial, last week's parade, and some TFA arrivals at Aki Kurose.
- A visitor shares impressions of our Summer Streets party.
- In Citizen posts,
- various break-ins
- A Citizen seeks space to store artist Selma Waldman's legacy.
- another take on Hoang's
- Rookies will be our new sports bar.
- housing available, and car wanted
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.