Our region's most-buzzed-about bands, an international shopping tour, the area's freshest produce, alleys full of art, the Valley's biggest celebration… Tell anyone that all this could happen in one little neighborhood and they'd hardly believe you. ''Get out!" — exactly right.
- The Columbia City Theater puts on some up-and-coming acts — click through to their videos & see what you think.
- Today's farmers market has music, crafts, and all the fresh local produce of midsummer.
- Experience the wide world right here.
- A Citizen raves about Martin's pollo a la parilla.
- natural and chemical-free — it's Pure Alchemy
- Need a night off? Columbia Lakewood Community Church has you covered.
- Remember, August brings our Heritage Parade & Summer Streets party, as well as Art in the Alley.
- In our blogossiphere, there are a couple farmers market posts and an upcoming event with SPLAB.
- In Citizen discussion,
- Help complete a new trail in the greenbelt above the light rail station.
- There's talk of a rezone on Ferdinand.
- a handful of new images in our photo gallery.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.