Get ready for the neighborhood's busiest season. Seems like everywhere you turn there's something going on. Step out and step right up.
- Are you ready? Attend an emergency preparedness workshop at the community center.
- Chef demo, a tour, and a scavenger hunt at this week's Farmers Market
- Need a night off? Columbia Lakewood Community Church offers a parents night out.
- Jazz Night School brings its latest and greatest to the RVCC. They also offer a Girls jazz camp.
- The third monthly ArtWalk is July 21st.
- Let the Mayor know what you think — Lakewood Seward Park plans a town hall.
- The Columbia City Chow Down is coming up. Start working on that appetite.
- a workshop on do-it-yourself home repair
- Worship your own way with the Valley & Mountain Fellowship.
- Seward Park celebrates its centennial, including a garden tour.
- In the wake of the Cinema closure, there are lots of hard feelings.
- Sign up for Musikgarten classes.
- The Heritage Festival and Summer Streets party is next month, same days as Art in the Alley.
- In our blogossiphere,
- A Citizen offers her backyard free for you to garden.
- Francis finds great Thai food at the market.
- Free strawberries at next week's market.
- Bike Works is hiring.
- In Citizen posts,
- A Citizen reports back about the Royal Esquire's plans to install windows for a restaurant.
- found dog
- represent 98118!
- Some fun new photos this week.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.