|Columbia City Pride — thanks beatnikside|
Whether it's pride in your identity, in your neighborhood, or in a local happening created by friends and neighbors — whatever it is that pulls you out-of-doors, this week offers to embrace you.
- Our Church of Hope offers a folk concert to celebrate Pride Week.
- Hobosexual celebrates its cassette release at the Theater.
- The Dames celebrate the solstice.
- Seize the home-court advantage in this weekend's first-ever Columbia City Street Scramble.
- The Gallery has a new exhibit on display and looks forward to Art in the Alley.
- Arts In Motion wants your vote for a $50K grant.
- The Southeast District Council meets tonight over potluck.
- In our blogossiphere,
- SPD reports on a neighborhood shooting.
- After their fire, Huarachitos owners intend to rebuild.
- In Citizen discussion,
- A sports bar in Kallaloo's old space?
- Hillman City looks forward to a new pub.
- Various items for sale.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.