|thanks Tri Monster|
Hassled by all this drizzle? Feeling fazed and frazzled? Baffled by all this facile babble? What this Wikli has'll daze and dazzle.
- Jazz Night School shows its ensembles.
- Pasqual fiddles at today's market.
- Young Playwrights get a chance to strut their stuff.
- SEEDArts hosts a new series: Valley Vibes.
- The last ArtWalk was a success, and the next one is coming up.
- Our community chorus supports springing into bed.
- If you need a parents' night off, the Columbia Lakewood Community Church has a proposition for you.
- Country Doctor benefits from today's Eat Out Columbia City.
- Our Freedom Socialists discuss events in North Africa.
- Take a tour of the world, right in our own backyard.
- in our blogossiphere
- Monica loves Island Soul
- The Columbia City Church of Hope puts on a yoga retreat
- Discuss pedestrian improvements for S. Orcas St.
- In Rainier Vista, they're opening an urban farm and holding a neighborhood cleanup.
- The Seattle Bike Blog basks in Bike Sundays.
- in Citizen posts,
- Dance studio looks for a new home in the neighborhood.
- The Gallery sends out a Rock Paper Scissors challenge.
- Citizens discuss shared pet-sitting.
- Learn about the importance of Columbia City's tree canopy
- More Citizens want to discuss the way forward for a reopened Cinema.
- free plant starts
- a free workout at Southside Booty Camp.
- A Columbia Citizen kicks off a run for City Council.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.