Don'tcha just wish…
… everyone had access to fresh, nutritious food?
… we could discuss a way forward for a new Cinema?
… there were instant justice for neighborhood thefts?
… our sidewalks hopped with local vibes?
… we had more and better trails through our natural spaces?
It's not just wishful thinking. It's all in this week's Wikli.
- Everyone's welcome at today's farmers market.
- Next week is June's BeatWalk — check out the lineup.
- The Theater has done some further renovations, and they're lobbying you to stop in.
- The Southeast District Council is voting on a new member, hearing from SDOT, and more.
- Jazz up your summer camp choices.
- SPoken Word LAB combines voices in a Word Orchestra.
- In our blogossiphere,
- There are reports from Columbia City's first ArtWalk.
- Columbia City Church of Hope invites you to a brunch and a trail-building party.
- Naked City comes to the Theater.
- The Weekly profiles our State Karaoke champs, crowned right here.
- A fuel thief starts a truck fire, singes off his facial hair.
- In Citizen discussion,
- Bob's Quality Meats might move.
- Would you like to take part in a community yard sale?
- A found beagle, and Citizens look to swap pet-sitting.
- Fionnuala wonders if neighbors want to meet about the Cinema.
- pick-up soccer at Whitworth - Orca.
- volunteer opportunities at Rainier Vista
- babysitting services offered
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.