(* That's Latin for "I came, I saw, I connected.")
- Start a committed relationship with your neighborhood baker.
- Thursday is Columbia City's first ArtWalk.
- Enjoy assorted orbs at today's market: fresh eggs, tomatoes(!), bubbles — and that unusual celestial body.
- On your way to the market, check out our labyrinth.
- It's not over yet: the Cinema's last stand-up
- Mt St Dames blows its top tonight.
- We could have a World Karaoke Champion at the Theater.
- Citizens clean this place up.
- Erik offers jazz camp for girls.
- SEEDArts invites you to dine out for art.
- In our blogossiphere:
- Tutta Bella garners more laurels.
- Orca's plant sale a success
- In Citizen posts:
- Neighbors discuss the Cinema's future.
- Have you lost your dog?
- Neighbors offer stuff for sale.
- At Cheasty they're putting on a trail-building party.
- Does Columbia City want a flea market?
- A Citizen needs help with her website.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.