|thanks Diana Vinh|
No room for cold feet in C-C-Coolumbia City's colorful collection of cultivated, cultured, and culinary events.
- Ready to plant those tomato starts? Visit Orca K-8's annual plant sale and Sally's nursery sale.
- Today's the Farmers Market.
- Try your hand at our monthly community kitchen.
- CD releases and SIFF movies at the Theater
- The Freedom Socialists offer another film showing.
- The Cinema's last hurrah: John Keister
- SEEDArts puts out a call for performing artists.
- Community Arts Create's ArtWalk is comin' up.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Erica loses more than her laptop.
- Yesterday evening's closure of Rainier? — a collision involving a patrol car
- A teacher at Aki awarded a Fulbright Classroom Teacher Exchange.
- The Bike Swap was swamped with growing cyclists.
- SPLAB's living room, this Tuesday and every Tuesday
- A Citizen offers planting space, with some strings.
- Rainier Vista cleans up.
- Orca K-8 transplants love.
- In Citizen discussion,
- Arts in Motion puts on its Spring Fling.
- Columbia Plaza — the more things change…
- more CSA ideas
- comments about the cinema
- suggestions for local contractors
- free workouts with Southside Booty Camp
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.