|…here we go again|
Here we go again… The Cinema's closing, apparently for good this time. That's the bad news. But there's BeatWalk, the Farmers Market, and many, many more neighborhood options this week to treat Mom to.
- Andaluz offers Mothers Day baubles by Tanya Comerford
- More great gift options for Mom: Orca K-8's annual plant sale.
- Attend the Mother of all garage sales this weekend.
- Before you make your beeline to the Farmers Market, take a detour at the labyrinth.
- Have you outgrown that bike? Don't miss Bike Works' annual bike swap.
- This Friday BeatWalk is back
- Give our kids a taste of their urban woods.
- A Citizen mourns the P-patch's weeping willow.
- The Theater celebrates Cinco de Mayo and more.
- Don't worry, be happy — a high-spirited and spiritual discussion at Awash
- Our Freedom Socialists facilitate a May Day panel.
- SEEDArts makes a call for jazz artists
- In our blogossiphere
- Paul Doyle announces his final decision: the Cinema will close.
- Cascade Bicycle Club left out of City's Bicycle Sunday drawdown.
- Columbia City again hosts the worldwide karaoke championship.
- Police find dead bodies in a home near Genesee.
- In Citizen discussion,
- There's a monthly strings uprising at Full Tilt.
- The Gallery announces its next show.
- local sources for gravel
- Citizens pull together a successful community cleanup.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.