Much more satisfying than watching your portfolio — take stock in what's offered this week around the neighborhood.
- The farmers market opens today, and BeatWalk's back next week.
- There's a whole lot going on at New Freeway Hall: a film showing, support for Washington teachers, and a panel discussion.
- jazz, rock, and dance at the Columbia City Theater
- a rockin' option for summer camp
- The Cinema invites you to get a kick outta Keister.
- The Farmers Market needs early-morning help setting up its signs.
- Hawthorne Elementary holds its first annual auction.
- Rummage through the offerings at Orca's sale.
- SPLAB sponsors a poetry workshop.
- SEEDArts seeks a jazz coordinator.
- There's an art walk in the wings.
- Join our renewed food coalition.
- Citizens work together to promote disaster preparedness.
- In Citizen discussion,
- There's a design review meeting for new apartments at Rainier Vista.
- Bike Sundays are coming up.
- Citizens organize neighborhood litter cleanups.
- Deputy Mayor Smith posts a message to the community about the Cinema.
- Community Power Works kicks off in our neighborhood.
- A Citizen looks to split a CSA share.
- The SEDC meets tonight.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Publicola points out we've got fewer Bike Sundays this year.
- Rainier Vista celebrates the opening of its urban farm.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.