Southeast Seattle's springtime spirit is soaring as Citizens are steppin' out. Simply sublime.
- Seward Park celebrates its centennial.
- Our schools are psyched to score some serious scratch: show up at Hawthorne's auction, Orca's rummage sale and its annual plant sale.
- A cycle swap is soon upon us.
- Shake that thing at Southside Booty Camp.
- soma(tic) stanzas at SPLAB
- Southeast's supreme summertime celebration: BeatWalk returns.
- a CD release party and Folklife Festival kickoff at the Theater
- SEEDArts seeks a smooth operator for its Valley Vibes.
- Select from several Easter services: at the Valley & Mountain Fellowship, the Church of Hope, or the Columbia Lakewood Church.
- Garth Stein steps up to save the Cinema.
- St Dames supports Cheasty greenspace with coupons.
- LSPCC sponsors a neighborhood garage sale.
- scrumptious sustenance at next week's Farmers Market
- In the blogossiphere
- Cliff Mass gets all saucy on Columbia City's stratosphere.
- SouthendSeattle surveys Geraldine's.
- A Columbia Citizen sets up pick-up soccer for dads.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.