|thanks stardust cowboy|
Good golly, there's a lot going on. Columbia Citizens know we're blessed with a wealth of community ties, but this week offers an embarrassment of riches. This Wikli's not to be missed.
- Southern Spain comes to South Seattle: flamenco this Friday.
- Next week Columbia Citizen and NYT bestselling author Garth Stein reads at RVCC.
- BeatWalk, meet ArtWalk.
- Next to the light rail station, there's a newly improved park, and you get to be a part of it.
- Springtime services at the Church of Hope and Columbia Lakewood Church.
- Music, dance, and erotic poetry at the Theater
- The City kicks off a multimillion dollar energy efficiency campaign in our neighborhood
- You can take part in a neighborhood-wide garage sale.
- Parks want to know what you think about its hiking trails.
- There's a new food coalition in town.
- Neighbors are working together to prepare for the next disaster.
- County Assessor Lloyd Hara is holding a town meeting.
- Taste some great wines with the LSP community club.
- Some great presentations to feature at the historical society's annual meeting
- The Church of Hope invites you to pace their new labyrinth.
- Still time to get some tax help
- It's coming! farmers market on the horizon.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.