Enough with the rain already. Even if you leave home without your umbrella, we've got you covered.
- Get a free helmet today and take a walk at the community center.
- These belong on your calendar: Orca K-8's plant sale, the Historical Society's annual meeting, and a month's worth of poetry events.
- The Lakewood Seward Park Community Club is busy. They're hosting a free documentary, a wine tasting event, and meeting with County Assessor Lloyd Hara.
- Slow Skate celebrates their album release at the Theater.
- Tax day is coming — get some free help.
- In our blogossiphere,
- A Citizen shares her Columbia City crush.
- There's a new ice cream contender in town.
- In Citizens' discussion,
- a sidewalk hawk
- lots of stuff for sale
- Is HAL offering 5-year leases at Columbia Plaza?
- neighbors share reviews from the "Plate of Nations"
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.