Often you're looking for the straightest, surest way. But the winding path also has its attractions. Take some time to traverse the twists and turns, and enjoy where they lead you.
- Our Church of Hope invites you to pace their labyrinth.
- Soon you can linger over farmers market produce.
- Savor a multicultural culinary circuit right around the bend.
- Radical women help organize Days of Action.
- Last chance to apply for the CCBA program manager position
- Community Chorus, arts for kids and Music for Everyone
- In our blogossiphere,
- A mystery Citizen takes time to tend a shared space.
- A missing person case leads here, then nowhere.
- Police arrest a man for accosting children at the PCC.
- County prosecutor to hold a town hall meeting.
- In Citizen discussion,
- There's a work party at Cheasty greenbelt.
- Our newest neighborhood traffic calming device.
- Have you got an old charcoal grill?
- A neighbor seeks canine playmates.
- Lots of new images of public art around the light rail, in our gallery
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.