image by John C.
on Whisper's myspace page
It's a sex and violence kind of week. We offer burlesque, burglary, holdups and hijinks. And lots of other neighborhood news.
- The Cinema presents the first of its monthly series of live performances featuring neighborhood talent.
- Columbia City's Church of Hope meets this weekend.
- The Theater puts on a benefit concert for Drew Grow.
- Sample local beers and talk with their brewers, with great live music too.
- The Southeast District Council meets next week to discuss transit and online tools for neighborhoods.
- St Edwards announces its multicultural celebration.
- Bruce and Bonnie invite you to a couple house concerts, including music and storytelling.
- This Friday various health providers will host an open house.
- In our blogossiphere,
- SPD and the RVP post about an armed robbery in an alley of the business district.
- The police share the thinking behind their drug market initiative.
- More details about the Cinema's performance series.
- Reviews of the Bakery, the Spice Room, and St Dames.
- an upcoming health fair at Rainier Vista.
- In Citizen discussion,
- Scott takes a ride with wannabee burglar.
- SPLAB meets every week on Tuesdays.
There's all that and more. Check it out, and enjoy.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.