- The Theater offers the Big Game on a big screen.
- Sunday there's a neighborhood brunch and hey, it's International Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day.
- Block watchers convene this week at Lakewood Seward Park Community Club.
- There's a new community garden nearby on Beacon Hill, available to you.
- Tonight (Wed), St Dames hosts a dance party.
- In our blogossiphere,
- crafty and techie volunteer opportunities at Rainier Vista's Neighborhood House
- A Seattle blogger (living the vida local) explores our neighborhood.
- Goats wander down Rainier Ave S.
- Dennis reports back from Bike Works' warehouse sale.
- In Citizen Discussion,
- A neighbor tosses his hat into the ring for a City Council race.
- a request for childcare recommendations.
- There's a Cheasty work party.
- a new apartment proposal for Rainier Vista
- In Hillman City, Jarrah's going cheap.
There's all that and more. Check it out, and enjoy.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.