hit us with your best shot
- The Theater offers the Big Game on a big screen.
- Sunday there's a neighborhood brunch and hey, it's International Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day.
- Block watchers convene this week at Lakewood Seward Park Community Club.
- There's a new community garden nearby on Beacon Hill, available to you.
- Tonight (Wed), St Dames hosts a dance party.
- In our blogossiphere,
- crafty and techie volunteer opportunities at Rainier Vista's Neighborhood House
- A Seattle blogger (living the vida local) explores our neighborhood.
- Goats wander down Rainier Ave S.
- Dennis reports back from Bike Works' warehouse sale.
- In Citizen Discussion,
- A neighbor tosses his hat into the ring for a City Council race.
- a request for childcare recommendations.
- There's a Cheasty work party.
- a new apartment proposal for Rainier Vista
- In Hillman City, Jarrah's going cheap.
There's all that and more. Check it out, and enjoy.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.
page revision: 1, last edited: 02 Feb 2011 16:07