You say you want a revolution… and this week's as good a time as any to instigate. Columbia Citizens unite!
- Our freedom socialists invite you to study Trotsky's text.
- The annual warehouse sale at Bike Works funds their community programs.
- Arts In Motion put on their second Freedom Festival, and this week you can sit in on a music class.
- The Atlantic Street Center moves an office to Columbia City.
- The Columbia City Climate Co-op holds its third workshop next Wednesday.
- "One of Seattle's most stunning voices", Sera Cahoone graces the Columbia City Theater.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Orca students show what it means to be the change.
- KOMO points to another SPU meeting about the City's sewer overflow remedies.
- Slog and its readers like the new St Dames cafe.
- a bunch of local pictures in our photo gallery.
- In Citizen discussion,
- Were you affected by this week's phone outage? David points to where you can call.
- Hillman Citizens foment a food fermentation uprising.
Well you know it's gonna be… all right…
There's all that and more. Check it out, and enjoy.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.