Columbia City thrives because so many Citizens are deeply invested in our place. That takes commitment, and commitments can be … well … sticky. Wouldn't it be great sometimes to just dabble in what the neighborhood has to offer, without any strings just yet? If so, this Wikli's for you.
- The Bourbon Bar offers Trivia Night and much more. And as always, the theater features some great live music.
- Looking to nurture your faith? Check out our new, progressive Church of Hope.
- Why not pick up that new instrument? Next week Arts In Motion offers free class visits.
- Celebrate Dr. King's dream and legacy at Freedom Festival and Cheasty's day of service.
- Ever heard of Nia? It's like chocolate...
- Looking for some new digs? Check out this home or this office.
- How about a part-time job? To learn more, send a letter of interest by Friday.
- Wondering what's going on with sewer improvements? SPU has a meeting for you.
There's all that and more. Check it out, and enjoy.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.