|thanks Seattle Daily Photo|
This week we bring you a trove of documents classified "community". Like our more infamous wiki-brethren, we've been kinda preoccupied this week. But most of the leaks we've encountered are in our basement, and the only bail we've made has been in buckets.
But we've got our share of exposés about human rights, human nature, and much more.
The Wikli will be on holiday hiatus for a couple weeks. As always, the site remains open to all the neighborhood insights you're looking to share. Enjoy the rest of 2010. See you on the other side of New Year's.
- There's a documentary and discussion about our state's 3-strikes law.
- Seattle promotes Columbia City's neighbor-owned & operated businesses.
- Neighbors offer ample space to nurture your mind and soul: celebrate with the Valley & Mountain Fellowship, and worship with the Columbia City Church of Hope.
- Chew on the big questions over injera, tibs & wot.
- plenty of holiday events in the calendar: including a Christmas Eve service and a concert.
- Sample wine and jewelry at La Medusa and Salon Adidez.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Mikala wrestles back the darkness.
- BikeWorks is hiring an ED.
- SouthendSeattle posts Paul's latest Cinema news, and some more dated news about the library.
- Flying Squirrel Pizza donated their proceeds to the Cinema.
- A genealogy blogger traces her family back to a Columbia City home.
- Some neighborhood real estate news from Seattle Bubble.
- In Citizen discussion,
- a home for rent,
- a single parents network,
- links to proposed neighborhood development,
- and the Solstice celebration is happening — join in!
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.