artwork by a Graham Hill Elementary student,
photo by the Rainier Valley Post
If Columbia Citizens stopped to count our blessings… well now, that could go on for quite awhile. So let's start out by thanking you for all you bring to the neighborhood. Enjoy the cornucopia of events, projects, and assorted offerings your neighbors have shared through the site.
This one's a bi-Wikli. Let's take the next one off to thaw that turkey.
- This from the Department of Supreme Ironies: Rainier Valley Food Bank celebrates the anniversary of its robbery.
- Now there's "kosher kung fu" at Columbia School.
- Our Freedom Socialists dissect the election, and invite you to join them in carving a bird.
- Tonight, our climate co-operators stage their second workshop.
- Hey Tweeps, let's meet up at the Ale House.
- The Southeast District Council meets tonight, Wednesday.
- The Columbia City Theater and The Bourbon are happy to feed and entertain you.
- Our new Church of Hope worships monthly.
- The holidays are upon us. Rather than buy, why not trade?
- Put this on your calendar: Columbia City Community Chorus sings their fall concert.
- A one-man show at the Cultural Center.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Seattle showcases Columbia City in its newest campaign, "Only In Seattle".
- The Gallery features two new exhibits.
- and a couple of items about local bicycles.
- In Citizen discussion,
- The activists at Cheasty/Mt View have built a head of steam, and they'd like to take you with them.
- A Citizen offers to deliver a Thanksgiving meal to you.
- How do you minimize your landfill waste?
- A shout-out for Tagla Cafe.
Thanks for delving into our shared place and all it offers.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.