|tap dancers on Rainier — thanks GinaMK|
Whether you're pulling a refreshing pint at one of our establishments, checking out the infectious rhythms of our music scene, or looking for meaningful ways to get involved in the community, this week has it all on tap.
- Don't forget, Arts Gumbo presents its tap dance extravaganza on the 13th.
- Plant a tree with your neighbors on Saturday.
- Your body wants this — a discounted massage.
- Always something new at the Theater, soon to feature late-night snacks.
- The CCBA wants to tap in to your creative side.
- Joan offers a new line of art classes for all ages.
- Matt has published a new book for marimba players.
- Next week there's a craft sale in the Columbia School building.
- Our Church of Hope shows a film about immigrant rights abuses.
- And New Freeway Hall hosts a forum about police brutality.
- Chad Goller-Sojourner brings his acclaimed solo performance back to the Cultural Center.
- The City's Youth Commission is holding a public meeting.
- Seattle Public Utilities wants your input on their overflow project.
- On the calendar, don't miss this week's Explorations In Math event.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Orca K-8 garners an impressive statewide prize.
- Amazing grace at the Kidde-Woodward annual pumpkin carvival
- Our site is back in the RVP's good graces — plan to join Amber at Blogsgiving III.
- a review of the neighborhood's new burger joint
- In Citizen discussion,
- There's lots of discussion about how the new batting cages and gymnastic space will be available to neighbors.
- Hillman Citizens discuss their Rainier Avenue Church.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.