Get ready for a ghastly, chilling, blood-curdling, hideous, beastly, terrible week. And be sure to enjoy yourselves.
- The Columbia City Business Association hosts its annual trick-or-treat.
- Lakewood Seward Park Community Club puts on its annual ice cream social.
- The Theater's having a frightful time.
- Citizens speak out against police brutality.
- Paul Nelson leads a class in regional poetics.
- A film about immigrant injustices at our new Church of Hope
- Another film documentary, critical of Monsanto
- Put Arts Gumbo on your calendar for November.
- The SEDC meets next Wednesday meets this evening.
- This weekend is the Pumpkin Push around Seward Park.
- In our blogossiphere,
- There's a recap of the neighborhood's events in the P-I.
- Rainier Vista hosts a cleanup.
- Citizens share their experiences of a candidate's forum and a poetry reading.
- SouthendSeattle celebrates the Filipino Community Center.
- The Tofu Hunter tries Bent Burgers.
- In Citizen discussion,
- Neighbors report back about the Climate Co-op and Arts In Motion.
- A cider press for Pam
- A Community Supported Bakery
- Batting cages and balance beams are coming to the neighborhood.
- Dani offers portraits.
- Plus photos of the new playground at Seward Park
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.