|thanks James Callan|
What's the common thread that draws together this week's diverse offerings? Let's say it's the warm sense of pride in what we've nurtured. Whether it's a brand new playground, a fledgling congregation, a sensational show, a quality service, a super kid, or some creative handiwork — we're pleased with the result, and we invite you to share in it too.
- Arts Gumbo shares an experience of China.
- Check out today's farmers market.
- Looking forward to the grand opening of Seward Park's new playground.
- There's a new, progressive church in town.
- SPLAB kicks off its second season, in its new digs.
- Have your Chinook Book delivered straight to you.
- Try your hand at some pre-Halloween pottery painting.
- An active group of neighbors are forming a climate co-op.
- Bel Canto reunites, drawing old friends and new.
- The library has its usual full roster of events.
There's all that and more. Check it out.Feed your habit.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.