Neighborhood news comes to Columbia Citizens from all directions. It can be a news item, a blog post, or just a little bird. You may not always hear it here first, but we sure appreciate it when you share what you know. It's a fun challenge to pull all that neighborhood insight into one tight Wikli package. Enjoy.
- Word on the street says there's a new deli and a new burger joint coming.
- Julie posted a fantastic new video short about BeatWalk.
- Get your shrooms at the Farmers Market.
- There's lots of Citizen discussion about neighborhood parking.
- Eclectic offerings at the Columbia City Theater.
- Have you seen the SPPIFfed up playground at Seward Park? It opens October 24.
- In our blogossiphere,
- Erica Barnett covers the RVHS tour of our back alleys.
- Rainier Vista could use some tech-oriented volunteers.
- A stabbing at 47th & Hudson
- In Citizen discussion,
- We're looking to trade home-canned wares.
- A neighbor is looking for studio space.
- Take $25 off your first $50 at our local meat-buying co-op.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.