Here we are, fall equinox. No better time to take stock of your harvest, get together with friends & neighbors, and raise a glass.
- Walking to our parks, what works and what needs fixing?
- At the Lakewood clubhouse, they're celebrating Oktoberfest.
- The gallery hosts a reception for its latest exhibit.
- The City wants to know — what d'ya think about neighborhood parking?
- Zed has a deal for you.
- School District leadership will meet with families.
- SEDC meets tonight, Wednesday.
- The stakes are high at the farmers market — turn out to cheer at the zucchini races.
- Orca students deliver their fresh, organic produce to the food bank, in our blogossiphere.
- In Citizens' discussion,
- What's moving into the old TAF storefront?
- A Citizen looks to unload kitchen scraps,
- Another has applesauce to trade,
- Interested in a Columbia City buying club for sustainable meats?
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.