This week you've got all kinds of ways to savor your Citizenship. Pick up some fresh produce, get a great deal at a rummage sale, take in some song and dance, feast your eyes on some local art, share in a vision for a stronger community.
- We've got a well-stocked calendar.
- Arts Gumbo will spirit you to Mexico
- decidedly delicious details about the farmers market.
- a free tour of the neighborhood next door.
- a free movie in the park.
- Shop at a radical rummage sale.
- The Theater's got shows for all ages.
- In the blogossiphere,
- Mr Hoole's got a nuanced take on the RVCDF and "crazy-@#$ b#$*^es".
- Orca students enjoy the fruits of their garden.
- Sam Osborne has a heartfelt piece about the foodbank and the power of stories.
- On our discussion board,
- Marination Mobile drives away.
- The Filipino Community Center showcases youth talent.
- A neighbor leaves a positive review of a local contractor.
- Columbia City's creative class could use some company.
- Get your very own Kindle.
- Southside Commons offers the next in its film series.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.