The arts abound in Columbia City, this week and every week — but especially this week. There's a textured, sweeping mosaic of performance and visual arts for your enjoyment, plus some invitations to make your own.
- The Gallery is under wraps.
- Start looking forward to Arts Gumbo.
- BeatWalk is back in town — last one of the season.
- At the Theater, you can enjoy the latest acts, or become one.
- The chorus is back in full sing.
- None too peachy at the Farmers Market.
- You can join art classes in pottery and at our local art farm.
- They're discussing sewer overflows at the Lakewood Clubhouse.
- Radical Women are organizing a rummage sale.
- On this week's calendar, there's a presentation to the landmarks committee about demolition and new development on the St Gobain site.
- The Sunbreak sure enjoyed Geraldine's (in the blogossiphere).
- And on our discussion board,
- The City is offering free trees for your yard.
- A neighbor proffers her blackberry hedge.
- The latest news about Columbia School
- Neighbors ask neighbors for referrals.
- Want to swap seeds?
- We've got a new computer shop.
- The Orchestra of Flight is looking for new recruits.
- Try paddleboarding?
- We want to see your neighborhood photos! Here's how to share yours. Would you?
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.