There's a true parade of summertime parties coming up. They're in the streets, down by the water, and in some of your favorite neighborhood hangouts. Celebrate Columbia City.
- Turn out this weekend for the Rainier Valley Heritage Parade & Summer Streets Festival.
- There's a Summer Cycle Celebration the week after that.
- Arts In Motion brings a cool summer breeze to Kallaloo.
- Heart of Stone plays at Southside Commons.
- The farmers market invites you to an incredible feast.
- Give MOHAI a minute, and they'll take you time traveling.
- It's another busy week at the Theater.
- In our Blogossiphere,
- Tutta Bella has garnered the "Oscar of Pizza", and they're offering free pies this week.
- SDOT is rebuilding the hillclimb stairway on Ferdinand.
- Seattle Weekly racks up some serious pool at Billiard Hoang.
- There are blogger reviews of Kallaloo and El Pilón.
- In our discussion board,
- Citizens discuss the free wifi in the business district.
- Local women's groups get grants
- A citizen asks about nearby beekeepers.
- Michael at the Parcel & Post had a fall. Wish him well.
- Become a Big.
- Noticed the Obooma?
There's all that and more. Check it out, and enjoy.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.