|Thanks James Callan|
The more things change, the more they slake our nostalgia. We've got roots music, block parties, a nationally recognized farmers market, and more.
- We're hanging out with neighbors. Is there a block party near you? August 3 is Night Out.
- In the news, the farmers market makes a national top 10, we're reminded of 90s gang shootings, Geraldine's is in contention with Norman Rockwell.
- Our new neighborhood church offers non-denominational yoga.
- Get your parade applications in, or get your hair done & show it off.
- In the Blogossiphere, our reborn Theater features world-class roots music.
- An artist conveys the stories of local seniors.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.