This is it — full-on midsummer. The garden and the farmers market are flush, our sidewalks are busy, and our cultural scene is hoppin'.
- Our local music is bursting at the seams, at BeatWalk, Beacon Rocks! and the new Columbia City Theater.
- The market is out on the street for the rest of the summer.
- The food bank could use some of your summer surplus.
- New neighbors are looking to rent — here and in Citizens' discussion.
- Salon Adidez has a cut-rate special.
- Hawks are on display at the library.
- Bring a blanket for some Shakespeare in Seward Park
- In the Blogossiphere, Hillman City gets a new pub, and KOMO recaps a new townhouse proposal.
- On our discussion board, we trade our garden produce, and tip our hats to two local leading ladies.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.