This week might be called midsummer, but it feels like a new beginning. The fickle sun thinks maybe we should hook up again, and the days seem boundless. After all, school's out, and we're reopening theaters, renewing cultural centers, old homes come back to visit, markets recreate themselves, and cinemas live to fight another day. The Wikli's got a whole new perspective.
- The farmers' market is moving, but not far.
- We're rededicating our Cultural Center, and reopening our theater.
- Full Tilt hosts folk music and art-making.
- Zed has something to celebrate.
- The library hosts some special events.
- A local church offers vacation Bible school
- Start looking forward to the Heritage Parade & Summer Streets Party.
- The blogossiphere is a abuzz with neighborhood news,
- and Citizens share their thoughts on the Cinema, the market, and more.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.