So much to look forward to, so much to do! When it comes to community activities, Columbia Citizens enjoy a wealth of meaningful opportunities to engage with what's around us. Columbia city is in motion — don't let it pass you by. Hop in!
Here's a rich sampling of the neighborhood's offerings:
- We're much in the news this week.
- Care about new development in our neighborhood center? You can attend this meeting.
- Orca students bring back the old neighborhood.
- You can help design a playground and appreciate the new design for a wooded trail.
- Come to a concert by the community chorus.
- The gallery is hosting a reception for its new show.
- There's a six-legged running race this weekend at Seward Park.
- Southside Commons presents the latest in its film series.
- LWSP community club prepares for its centennial picnic.
- In the Blogossiphere, the Theater announces four free shows for its Grand Re-Opening, Empire Espresso celebrates the World Cup, and a local folkie plans a show at Full Tilt.
- On our discussion board, we get free tomato starts, farmers market feedback, renewed public art, and a job opportunity.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.