|thanks Dapper Lad Cycles|
The Wikli's rolling again! It's whiled away the winter months at the back of the shop, building and customizing to its heart's content. Sure, things still feel a little creaky, and there's room for improvement. But it sure is good to be out again.
There's lots of new material to share, but mostly it's the same familiar site. Poke around, give it a spin, and tell us what you think.
Here's what Citizens have shared this week:
- Next month the Farmers Market will take to the streets.
- BeatWalk is this Friday.
- Citizens are thinking about new development and the old neighborhood.
- We've got a new extended stay hotel.
- Two races coming up, the Shore Run and the Furry 5K.
- Zed sends the Cinema some love.
- We've got a couple venues for World Cup matches. Know of any others?
- In the blogossiphere, a Citizen comments on what's lost to gentrification. But hey, we get square cupcakes. And KOMO's blogger keeps tabs on just about everything else.
- On the discussion board, the chorus presents a program in memory of Robert Hansen, and Southside Commons offers the next in its film series.
There's all that and more. Check it out.
This alert serves as an RSS feed, another way to get your Wikli fix.