Please join the neighborhood brunches!
For years, neighbors have gotten together each month to share news and some laughs over a good meal. It's a fun neighborhood tradition, and a relaxed way to connect and get to know each other better.
When & where are they?
- Brunches are usually the first Sunday of the month, from 10 to noon.
- Hosts have typically lived between Rainier and 50th Avenues S, S Alaska and S Dawson Streets.
How do they work?
- Brunches are potluck.
- Marj Raunig sends an announcement to her neighborhood email list.1
- An editable list of future hosts is below.
- Estimated attendance between 10-40 people. Children are welcome.
What does the host do?
- Opens their home.
- Provides dishes/cutlery and coffee (to borrow an urn, contact Scott).
- Considers dropping notes with close neighbors to be sure they've heard about it.
What months are available?
- If you'd like to host, you can sign up right here. The list is below. Click on a date for more details, or click on the icon to edit the details.