In a wiki where anyone can edit, think of all pages as draft pages. This page is especially drafty. It's a work in progress… or not.
Feel free to adopt this page as your own wiki-project. Or take a look at other drafts that could use your attention.
This page focuses on ways to bring even more people to Columbia City's historic downtown core, making its pedestrian scene even more lively and interesting.
Dave Brockman's take on the Columbia City Revitalization Story
(Jim Diers' book, excerpt here)
image in the blogosphere
- 10 days before beatwalk, encourage people to invite their friends and coworkers. Provide text, easily pasted into anyone's inweb bulletin board.
- round up all the online referral sites
- Angie's List,
- local food blogs,
- Target websites:
- "EatWalk", an online directory of CC takeout menus.
- Post two-fers in the wikli. Free movie with a meal. Free appetizer after a movie.
- Promote car(e)free shopping.
- Waste-free holiday gifts — gift certificates to restaurants, cinema, SEED Arts events, BeatWalk tickets, gym.