Join us for a 2010 "Night Out" Block Party
We'll clear all the cars away, shut down the tree-lined street, and celebrate a summer evening.
When: Tuesday August 3th
Where: In the street in front of Amy & Doug's (4825 S. Findlay St.)
What to Bring:
- something for the grill
- a side dish or dessert to share
- list item
- drinks to share
- plates, cups, plasticware or cutlery
- kids' bikes, scooters, skates, street games, chalk, face paint.
Who to Invite: your family and your neighbors from on Findlay, Orcas, or Lucile
Edit this page or post a comment below with questions or suggestions for the party.
- Setting up can start around 5:30 or so. It involves closing down the street and arranging tables, grills & trash cans.
- Cleaning up involves returning tables to their owners, reopening the street, and picking up any remains of the party.
- Registration Jeff and Jennifer already submitted our registration to Seattle Police, so we are in the clear.
|There are nearby Night Out parties to choose from. You can attend any or all of them!|