I generally don't focus on neighborhood crime reports, but I appreciate the folks who do. If this is your thing, here are some online resources:
- Many of moc.liamg|ginuaR.jraM#ginuaR jraM's neighborhood emails are about crimes in Columbia-City/Lakewood/Seward-Park/occasionally-Mt-Baker, documented through the block watch.
- EveryBlock has all kinds of info about what's happening in the neighborhood. If you use a feed reader, here's a subscription to their crime info. It's a list drawn from Seattle's crime data, and it doesn't include any description, context, or analysis.
- I'm pretty sure this map draws from the same data. In map form, it's a little more interesting, but I can't figure out how to link directly to a Columbia-City-centric view.
- The South Precinct offers another feed — it's a small subset of police reports, and it increasingly has items that SPD wants to project to readers instead of what's about SE.
- Amber Campbell puts her RVP crime reports in a 911 category, which you can also track as a feed.