Looking for a Nanny available immediately (French speaker is a bonus but not a must as we are a young French/American family) to take care of our 9-month-old son.
Flexibility is a must/experience needed/car needed/excellent references.
Salary : $12/hour
two babies in mid-September as we are expecting another child. As a freelance musician for the Seattle Symphony, I can be asked to work at the last minute.
We assure :
- a minimum of 12 hours/week. Schedule given 2 weeks in advance but subject to change. Last minute permited (two days). Evening dates and weekend dates permitted.
- Up to 35 to 40 hours/week on my working weeks (usual schedule Tuesday morning, Wednesday all day, Thursday morning and evening, Friday evening, Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon).
- 8 hours retainer at $12/hour during our vacation time (six to eight weeks a year). We can use our credit of vacation retainer as we want (exemple 16 hours one week and nothing the week after).
- One month full time work after baby 2 is born. Baby girl due on Sept 23rd
- Best effort to provide a two weeks notice but high chance to be asked for more hours at the last minute (usually two days before).
- The minimum hours guarantee plus the vacation retainer is a guarantee that we will keep you for at least one year from September
- After the two weeks trial, each party has a one month notice to end the nanny agreement
- No TV around the baby but games, reading, singing, motor skill improvement …
- You can help for small tasks as doing laundry, preparing baby food, washing dishes and bottles, unloading dishwasher, take our dog Olive for walks with the baby…
- You agree to take care of him even if sick
- You agree to the last minute and evenings work : it is crutial for us with my work as a musician free lancer in the Seattle Symphony. When the schedule changes, it is always going to be for more hours
- Trial period of 2 weeks to see if both parties are happy.
If interested by the offer or to get more details please contact me at moc.liamtoh|terrefh#moc.liamtoh|terrefh (including your references and backround check to your message). Thank you.