- Where do you take visitors? Seward Park.
- Where do you hang out on a sunny afternoon? Seward Park.
- Where do you hang out on a dreary day? Seward Park.
- Where can you launch a kayak? At the Ferdinand Street boat launch just across from Seward Park.
- Where do you after a giant Thanksgiving meal? Seward Park.
- Where do you suggest a person go if they want to see old-growth forest? Seward Park.
- Where can I find a paved, 3-mile trail? Seward Park.
- Where have you seen a bald eagle around here? Seward Park.
- Where can you go on a night-time "owl education" walk with a naturalist/guide? Seward Park.
- Where is a good place to walk the dog? Seward Park.
When does that environmental education center open?
I am not sure. I did find this information: Seward Park Environmental and Audubon Center Pro Parks Project Information
Renovation at Seward Park Audubon Center is nearing completion.
If all final inspections go according to plan (yes, I am knocking on wood), the Center should be ready for occupancy on February 1. Staff will spend the month of February moving in, setting up exhibits, etc. Current plan is for a "Grand Opening" in mid-March.
Gail Gatton, Director
Seward Park Environmental & Audubon Center
Looking forward to it. Is the playground set to open at the same time? Last we saw (about a week ago) there had been no visible work on the new playground. though the old stuff has been removed for a good long time.
|Read other recent posts.|