The Chinook Book is back! It's Seattle's guide to simple, approachable, affordable ideas for local living. As a coupon book, it's incredibly easy to use. I penciled it out — every year we save just under $100 without even trying.
Here's a sampling:
- $5 off a $50 purchase at PCC, and about $70 more in discounts from other area groceries
- $15 off at any Bartell Drugs
- $20 off $50 at Thundering Hooves, our neighborhood's sustainable meat buying club
- $15 off at Stewart Lumber on Rainier
- Four half-price scoops at Full Tilt Ice Cream
- Four free metro tickets.
- Plus meaningful discounts at Goodwill, REI, restaurants, theaters, and more.
- And there's a lot more — take a look.
This is a great fundraiser for Graham Hill School, southeast Seattle's most integrated elementary. We're selling the book for $20, and the school gets $10 of that. Last year these sales helped us fund tutors, the Powerful Schools program, and busing for after-school programs.
May I sell you one? I'll bring it right to you. Let me know — scottplan at hotmail dot com, 329-5912. Thanks.