Baby-proof Your Relationship Workshop
(for Expectant and Pre-Adoption Parents)
Is the thought: “We’re not prepared for this baby!” keeping you up at night?
In this workshop, you and your partner will create a toolbox to:
- Improve Communication
- Resolve Conflict
- Create a values-based schedule for post-baby life
- Set a strong foundation for a partnership that can weather the ups and downs of parenthood
- Gain confidence in your ability to parent as a team
- Know the warning signs of Postpartum Depression and other mood problems and where to go for help
- Access community resources to develop your vocation as parents
WHEN: Thursday, November 12, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Rainier House, Meeting Room, 5270 Rainier Avenue South, Seattle 98118
For more information and to register, contact: Shannon Armitage, MA, LMFT at Center for Life Transitions, LLC