A Screening at Columbia City Cinema to Support Breast Cancer Research
Forum » CC living / events & activities » A Screening at Columbia City Cinema to Support Breast Cancer Research
Started by: Laura Culberg (guest)
Date: 15 Sep 2009 21:48
Number of posts: 1
rss icon RSS: New posts
Summary:
Please join me to view a documentary called 'In The Family' (www.inthefamilyfilm.com). The film is slated to premier on October 1 but we will be offering a Special Screening on September 16. I'm coordinating this screening to raise money for Areola Borealis, a team who just completed the Breast Cancer 3-Day next week. I walked last year but can't get my hooves in order this year, so here's a chance to support the cause. Details are below. Thanks! Laura Details: Two special screenings: Wednesday, September 16 a) 6:00 p.m. followed by a "sips & bites" reception in lobby b) 8:30 p.m. Columbia City Cinema 4816 Rainier Avenue South Seattle, WA 98118 $15 ticket To purchase tickets, please go to Brown Bag Tickets or go to----- http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/80731.
New Post
Read other recent posts.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License